A 42-year-old former Tennessee Titans cheerleader has been arrested and charged with one count each of aggravated sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for child rape.
The NFL’s plan of making Week 17 significant by scheduling 16 divisional games worked precisely as designed. The AFC is all set, with only the top four seeds to be determined. In the NFC, the East division title and the No. 6 seed are up for grabs. Here’s how I think the regular season finale will play out.
Huge games in Seattle and Baltimore, and Adrian Peterson steps closer to history. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
It’s officially crunch time in the NFL, and Week 15 is chock-full of crucial games with playoff implications. Four current playoff teams in the NFC square off and there’s a potential Super Bowl preview in Foxboro. Here’s my take on how this weekend’s action will shake out.
With five games remaining, playoff pretenders are starting to drop out and contenders are battling for position. Two bitter rivals meet in Baltimore, and a potential playoff matchup in Chicago headline Week 13 action. Here’s my take on how the games will play out.
Week 10 features some intriguing matchups, none larger than the Sunday Night match-up at Soldier Field featuring two 7-1 squads.
Following the Bears 51-20 win over the Titans, the post game show on 670 The Score was the place to be for Bears fans.
Time offers the opportunity for perspective, so I thought it would be a good idea to wait each week to give my thoughts on the Bears game. The idea being that 24 hours allows for me to watch the game over and talk to a few more people. Hence, “The 24 Blog.”
Count Titans owner Bud Adams among those less-than-thrilled with the play of his team against the Bears on Sunday.
The events of Sunday’s game inspired the creation of Charles Tillman’s Punch-Out.
Bears fans have been flocking to road games all season, but head coach Lovie Smith said the fan support during Sunday’s 51-20 road win in Nashville was especially noticeable.
What should you watch for in Sunday’s game against the Titans? As he does each week, 670 The Score’s Laurence Holmes tells you in his video below!
Here are Jeff Joniak’s “Keys to the Game” for the Bears as they head to Nashville this weekend to play the Titans,
Most expect the Bears to go into Nashville and get a win Sunday, but it’s not unanimous.
The 3-5 Titans might be 3-point underdogs when they host the Bears on Sunday, but WBBM Bears Radio analyst Tom Thayer says they’re still a dangerous team.
Using NFL GameRewind’s All-22 Coaches Film footage, I break down the Titans inside-zone running scheme.
When you consider that 2011 was the first year Jeff Fisher wasn’t calling the shots in Tennessee in 17 years, and combine it with a protracted holdout involving their superstar running back, the Titans 9-7 record was impressive.
The NFL is looking to create parity across the league, but 2012 is starting to look a lot like 2011.
Football fans, rejoice, the NFL is back! Week 1 features a few intriguing divisional matchups, as well as a heavyweight bout between two elite NFC teams. Here’s my take on how all of this weekend’s action will shake out.
Tennessee wide receiver O.J. Murdock died Monday morning from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to reports.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!