That Thing You Missed
TTYM: Watch NBA Players Read ‘Mean Tweets’ About Themselves And The Dumbest Quote By An Athlete Ever?
by @TaraLipinskyMore Columns here.In this week’s That Thing You Missed NBA players read mean Tweets about themselves, get behind the scenes info from the infamous ‘Malice at the Palace’ brawl, Ochocinco’s butt slap lands him in the […]
by @TaraLipinsky More Columns here. In this week’s That Thing You Missed, watch a thunderstorm nearly shake the pinstripes off the Yankee dugout, a baseball fan makes a memorable catch – at the expense of a toddler, […]
Tara Lipinsky brings you some of the most interesting sports stories you may not have heard about in That Thing You Missed.
by @TaraLipinskyMore Columns here. It’s all about crashing in this week’s That Thing You Missed. Jake “The Snake” Roberts crashes and burns while singing at a Braves game, Bryce Harper crashes into the wall, Manny […]
by @TaraLipinsky In this week’s That Thing You Missed, evidence sporting events should get rid of the “kiss cam,” Julio Borbon is a bad actor, Tim Tebow’s supporters have reached a new low and […]
by @TaraLipinsky Tampa Bay Ray’s mascot is not that sharp, A Bills WR wants the obvious from North Korea, Kevin Ware pokes fun on Letterman, And Bubba Watson’s life just got more incredible and we’ve […]
A urine controlled video game? Now that’s what I call a “Game of Thrones,” a must-see LeBron James video bomb, Mr. T is on ice and Tiger Woods is causing more controversy. It’s all in this week’s That Thing You Missed.
Kate Upton mulls over a high school prom proposition, Philly Fans give Andrew Bynum the boot – in a very classy way of course – my take on the worst kept secret in sports and […]
It’s video round-up week in That Thing You Missed – from what may possibly be the worst hockey fight in the history of the sport to a temper tantrum the likes of which I have […]
If you are remotely related to the world of sports and wanted to get your name out there this week – all you had to do was weigh-in on the gays in the NFL discussion. […]
One “hairy” press conference with Andew Bynum, an unbelievable hole-in-one caught on video, Darrelle Revis gets what he wants, um, sort of and is Tim Tebow finally starting to get it? Those stories and more in […]
Another Notre Dame athlete has a questionable IQ, Rob Gronkowski continues to Gronkowski, Allen Iverson and Titus Young both get what they deserve. And as if you needed it – here’s another reason to hate […]
From allegations Ray Lewis used a performance enhancing drugs in the form of deer antler spray, Joe Flacco’s ignorant referral to next year’s Super Bowl as “retarded”, the 49er’s Chris Culliver’s anti-gay comments and apology […]
A Manti Te’o roundup, Terrell Suggs and Wes Welker’s wife actually say what everyone else is thinking – plus, Kris Humphries gets qwned via Twitter in this week’s That Thing You Missed! by: @TaraLipinsky Kris […]
This week, I prayed to NEVER hear the name Lance Armstrong again. G-d answered: Manti Te’o. So, for those of you who have been inundated with stories on these two athletes here are a […]
by: @TaraLipinsky Darnell Dockett makes a move via Twitter on Miss Alabama, sauced Aggie fans hijack a reporter’s liveshot and Steve Nash commits a foul on the sidelines. Those stories and video of possibly the […]
In this week’s That Thing You Missed, Fab Melo gives new meaning to the term “banging your head against the wall,” a passionate Cowboys fan gets up in “arms” over missing the playoffs and the […]
An Olympic runner turns “street walker,” possibly the worst free throw ever and another Bear joins the “blame the fans” bandwagon. It’s all this week in That Thing You Missed. Boo Hoo! Photo Credit: Stacy Revere/Getty […]
Torri Hunter answers the question “is he bitter about the Josh Hamilton Deal?” An ESPN commentator takes things too far. No, this time we really mean it. And find out some of the ridiculous ways […]
There’s at least one man out there who will defend Mike Vick, Milan Lucas wants you to save money, introducing a quarterback more “Tebow” than Tebow and is Peyton Manning the luckiest guy in the […]
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!