Good luck, now, to that ravenous swarm that descended on Bourbonnais yesterday.
There haven’t been many complaints about the moves the Bears made in the offseason and that’s because it is pretty evident the roster has been upgraded.
The Bears re-signed cornerback Tim Jennings Tuesday before he was set to become an unrestricted free agent.
Here are the good, bad and ugly from this week’s Bears-Raiders game.
The new-found way of playing more than just the Cover 2 defense has brought out confidence in one Bears cornerback.
On the heels of a 37-13 victory over the Lions, the Bears have one four straight, but one Bears captain isn’t surprised by the team’s recent surge.
The Bears aren’t who I thought they were. I drastically underestimated both coaches and players. I feel shame.
The third game is the most important in the pre-season. Teams put in a minimal game-plan, but try not to show too much of what they want to accomplish in the regular season.
A quick look back at the good, bad and ugly from last night’s 41-13 loss to the Giants.
Saturday provides the first opportunity to see what the Bears look like in game-situations. Here are some of the things that I’m interested in seeing Saturday.
By Laurence Holmes- (CBS) Most Bears fans are pretty comfortable with Charles Tillman at one corner spot. For 9 years, Tillman has been a very productive player. Finding him a consistent partner on the other […]
If it’s Tuesday, that means it’s time for another Bears mailbag. It’s nice to have actual football to discuss, so let’s go…
To say that the Bears’ defense is never satisfied is an understatement. No matter what the outcome of the game is, the defense always feels like they could have done better, that they’re not perfect yet.
The Chicago Bears are hoping to play better in the frigid weather against the Vikings than they did against the Patriots. The Bears defense know they need to get turnovers and haven’t been able to accomplish this in two weeks. They also know they could face QB Joe Webb and have been preparing to stop Adrian Peterson.
The Eagles are the second best scoring team in the NFL, while the Bears are tied with the Packers for the stingiest in allowing points. As CBS 2’s Megan Mawicke reports, something’s gotta give on Sunday.
I was all but sure that last night’s performance would help me figure out how good this Bears team actually is. The outcome tells me they are the NFC’s only undefeated, and that they have […]
CHICAGO (AP) – Jay Cutler threw for 221 yards, Brian Urlacher forced a key fumble and Chicago took advantage of a team-record-tying 17 penalties by the Packers to beat Green Bay 20-17 on Monday night. […]
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!