Bears radio analyst Tom Thayer backed up Henry Melton’s comments.
When the Bears take on the Packers on Sunday at Soldier Field, they’ll have the unfortunate task of handling an eager Clay Matthews.
The Bears travel up to Minnesota for an important conference game against the Vikings.
Despite Gabe Carimi’s demotion this week, Bears analyst Tom Thayer said he believes the second-year offensive tackle “is going to have a bright NFL career.”
A big showdown on Sunday night between the Bears and the Texans. What can fans expect?
Two days after Hall of Fame defensive end Richard Dent blamed former Bears head coach Mike Ditka for the team not repeating as Super Bowl champions after the 1985 season, teammate Tom Thayer defended his old coach.
The 3-5 Titans might be 3-point underdogs when they host the Bears on Sunday, but WBBM Bears Radio analyst Tom Thayer says they’re still a dangerous team.
The Chicago Bears hit the road to take on 1-3 Jacksonville on Sunday, but any time teams play on the road, there are plenty of challenges.
With three games in the books, the Bears offense has admittedly disappointed a fan base expecting electrifying numbers.
When news broke the Bears had acquired Pro Bowl wide receiver Brandon Marshall, it was easy for Bears fans to dream about an aerial assault we’d never before seen in Chicago.
When the Bears take the field tonight against the Packers, the offensive line will have quite a task in blocking one specific pass rusher.
Bears radio analyst Tom Thayer thinks that once the ball kicks off at Soldier Field, fans will see a new McClellin.
Let’s just say former Bears Super Bowl champion Tom Thayer has some strong opinions on this year’s Bears team.
With new offensive coordinator Mike Tice at the helm, the Bears are set to hire a passing coordinator to work with Jay Cutler and the offense.
With Mike Tice taking over as offensive coordinator, the Bears must fill the role of offensive line coach.
Though his background is with the offensive line, don’t expect new offensive coordinator Mike Tice to rely strictly on the run.
The end of the 2011 season looked grim for the Bears, but could 2012 bring a fresh start?
Analyst Tom Thayer says even though the Bears have been eliminated from the playoffs and their season will be over after Sunday, a victory against the Minnesota Vikings is crucial.
As if the Bears hadn’t sunk low enough after losing three-straight games, the Sam Hurd fiasco is adding even more drama to a team grasping for a playoff spot.
As Caleb Hanie attempts to lead the Bears to victory in Denver this weekend, it’s imperative that his offensive line does everything in it’s power to make his day as smooth as possible.
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!