CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson hopes the first lady will convey an urgent message to her husband when she returns from Chicago.
The legendary duo of Bill Kurtis and Walter Jacobson signed off as anchors Thursday after a re-teaming of more than two years at CBS 2.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says lawmakers shouldn’t cave to the demands of the NRA that Chicago commuters be allowed to carry concealed weapons.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson is all for making Chicago more bike friendly, but he has some concerns about Mayor Emanuel’s plans for Washington Street in the Loop.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson is a fan of Valentine’s Day, but not of the cost to buy a simple card.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson has some advice for police officials who are instituting a new priority system for emergency calls.
Oh, what a nice days it’s been. Except for the damp and the grey outside, I had no reason today to be crabby, didn’t find a bad politician today to pick on.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson takes a poll of commuters about the former governor of Illinois.
Have you seen an envelope from the government of Cook County in the mail today, with news inside about how our tax dollars are being spent?
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson smells something a little funny with reports that President Obama is considering Vogue editor Anna Wintour as a candidate for U.S. ambassador to Great Britain.
So the world suspects that at the inauguration ceremony on Monday, Beyonce did not sing the National Anthem. She lip synced it.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says he won’t be shedding any tears for the Notre Dame star.
Chicago without pigeons is like Chicago without the lakefront, or the lions at the Art Institute, or the Cubs, or City Hall.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson says the Commander-in-Chief’s Cabinet stands to lose any sense of gender balance in his second term.
It’s hard to believe, but there are some players in the news playing worse than the Fighting Irish.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson sounds off on lawmakers and their inability to help keep schools running.
The Koschman-Vanecko story has become a really big one.
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson is flabbergasted by the type of merchandise ripped off from a hoity-toity Gold Coast store Thursday.
There’s no cheering the Chicago Bears this week, so I’m looking for something else to feel good about; to say “that’s fabulous,” and “right on,” and “go for it.”
CBS 2′s Walter Jacobson is grateful media coverage has died down about Jesse Jackson Jr., now that he has resigned his congressional seat.
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!