Two people were killed and at least 10 others were wounded by gunfire across Chicago since Tuesday evening.
A man was shot to death as he was riding a bike in the Washington Heights neighborhood on the South Side Wednesday night.
One man was killed and nine were wounded in shootings across the city that began Wednesday afternoon and continued until just past midnight Thursday.
They’re less than five blocks apart; two Chicago public schools, each more empty than full. Now, one has been marked for closing, stirring controversy in the Washington Heights neighborhood.
A man is dead following a fire in the Washington Heights neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Several unanswered questions surrounding the death of a Chicago man, killed in a hit-and-run.
Michael Powell, 24, was on the sidewalk in the 9100 block of South Ada Street about 5 p.m. when a shooter walked up and opened fire, authorities said.
Bond has been set at $200,000 for a 19-year-old man charged with the shooting this week of two boys in the Far South Side Washington Heights neighborhood.
Two teenagers were wounded in a Washington Heights shooting Thursday evening on South Side.
Residents of a South Side neighborhood say it’s high-time somebody did something about a problem with a manhole cover.
One teenage boy was killed and 12 others were injured in Chicago just between 9 p.m. Monday and 5 a.m. Tuesday.
An 11-year-old boy suffered major head injuries and was in a coma after being hit by a car Sunday afternoon on I-57 in the Far South Side Washington Heights neighborhood, according to Illinois State Police.
At least nine people were hurt in shootings across the city late Friday into early Saturday.
A man has been released without charges, after he shot and wounded his girlfriend’s ex-husband when the man stormed into her Far South Side home.
Police were searching Friday morning for the shooter who killed one man was killed wounded two others on the city’s Far South Side.
A firefighter was injured overnight when a fire broke out in the Far South Side’s Washington Heights neighborhood.
A local branch of the NAACP wants to make sure homeowners know their rights when it comes to foreclosure.
A 27-year-old man is dead after being shot in the South Side’s Washington Heights neighborhood Sunday evening.
Police shot and killed a suspect early Tuesday in the South Side’s Washington Heights neighborhood, after he pointed a gun at officers who had earlier witnessed another shooting involving the suspect.
A rash of shootings overnight left one man dead and five more wounded, in several neighborhoods on the city’s South Side.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!