Mason Johnson knows nothing about horoscopes or astrology. Seriously. When he was six, his mom thought it was funny to make him stick his head out the car window and scream, “What’s your sign?” at women walking by. That is the extent of his experience. Also, Mason is an Aquarius… ladies.
Prosecutors in Door County, Wisc., say they’re preparing homicide charges against a Plainfield man after a pregnant woman was murdered over the weekend.
A Will County man is being held in Wisconsin, pending charges that he killed his girlfriend while they were in Door County, attending a wedding.
Nothing says classy like an Alabama-themed wedding, where the Priest(ess?) is dressed in referee gear, right?
South Side locals wonder whether they’ll get a glimpse of the First Family when President Obama camps out this weekend in his Kenwood neighborhood. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
A published report says between 100 and 200 Chicago Police officers will be off the streets Saturday to provide security for the wedding of top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett.
President Obama is returning to Chicago this weekend to attend the wedding of the daughter of his close adviser, Valerie Jarrett.
Burbank Police say they believe the newlywed accused of stabbing his bride to death almost two weeks ago may be in central Mexico.
Southwest suburban police have issued an arrest warrant for a 30-year-old man wanted for stabbing his newlywed wife to death over the weekend. His wife was found dead just two days after their wedding.
A Plainfield family was headed to California to attend a wedding, when a crash flipped their sport-utility vehicle in Wyoming and left a 6-year-old girl dead.
A Logan Square couple, engaged for five years, suddenly couldn’t wait any longer.
Black Friday is a nice day for a white wedding – at the mall.
The daughter of retired Mayor Richard M. Daley moved up her wedding plans because of health concerns about her mother, Maggie Daley.
The openly lesbian Illinois State Rep. Deborah Mell (D-Chicago) has gotten married to her partner in Iowa.
The producers of “Sesame Street” said in a statement last week that Bert and Ernie have no sexual orientation, but a Chicago area activist’s petition continues to gather signatures calling for the Muppet characters to be married.
“The View” co-host Sherri Shepherd and TV writer Lamar Sally married at Chicago’s Fairmont Hotel over the weekend. Shepherd and Sally publicly announced their engagement this past December. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Shepherd’s bridesmaids […]
Maybe you want to arrive at your wedding in style. Don’t just settle for any old limousine, arrive in style…
Earlier this week it was reported that Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler proposed to, and was engaged to former reality TV star Kristin Cavallari. And on Thursday, Cavallari confirmed the rumor on her Twitter page.
A woman from Chicago’s Northwest Side wanted to start the New Year with a marriage proposal, with help from police.
Army Lts. Anthony Huebner and Stephanie Thompson met in ROTC at Marquette University and have served together.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!