Five people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.
A woman has died and two others were critically wounded during a shooting in an South Side Englewood neighborhood park Saturday night.
A 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.
A young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.
Four people have been killed and at least 15 other people wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings around the city since Friday night.
A man was shot to death in the South Side Chatham neighborhood Friday night, police said.
Three people have been killed and at least 11 wounded in acts of violence throughout the city since Friday, police said.
A man was shot to death Sunday afternoon in Englewood, police said.
Three people have been killed and at least seven wounded in acts of violence throughout the city since Friday, police said.
A man was shot and killed Sunday night in the South Shore neighborhood.
At least nine people were wounded in gun violence throughout the city over the weekend, including three men who were shot at the same time in the West Englewood neighborhood early Monday.
Three people have been shot on the South and West sides of Chicago this weekend.
A man was wounded in a Saturday afternoon shooting in the Humboldt Park neighborhood.
One person was killed and at least 12 people — including a 15-year-old boy — were hurt in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening, authorities said.
One man was killed and another person was hurt in a shooting in the West Town neighborhood Sunday morning.
The teen was shot about 2 p.m. in the 6400 block of South Claremont Avenue in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
A 25-year-old man was hospitalized after he was shot less than a block away from Wrigley Field Sunday morning, police said.
A man was shot Saturday night in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood on the South Side.
A man standing on a street corner in the South Side Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood was wounded Saturday afternoon when someone jumped out of a vehicle and opened fire on him, police said.
Two people have been killed and at least 10 others wounded in gun violence throughout the city since Friday afternoon.
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!