An appeals court has upheld the 2004 conviction of a white supremacist for soliciting the murder of a federal judge in Chicago.
Brian James Moudry, 36, of the 300 block of South Reed Street in Joliet, pleaded guilty to using fire to interfere with the housing rights on the basis of race, according to a release from the U.S. Attorney’s office.
A white supremacist accused of burning down his black neighbors’ home in a racist attack plans to plead guilty, according to court papers filed this week, the Sun-Times is reporting.
In the wake of the deadly shooting rampage at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, by a man with ties to neo-Nazis and white supremacists, Chicago police have been keeping a vigilant watch on hate groups.
A neighborhood in southwest suburban Summit woke up Monday morning to find homes covered in graffiti and cars smashed with bricks – and now police say they have two men in custody.
A self-avowed white supremacist who has already served time for a hate crime was charged Wednesday with trying to set fire to the home of his Joliet neighbors – an African-American family with eight children.
A federal judge has ruled that a Chicago jury was wrong when it convicted a white supremacist of using his website to solicit violence.
An attorney representing a self-proclaimed white supremacist says his client’s conviction on Wednesday was based on fear and not the law.
An admitted white supremacist was found guilty of encouraging violence against a former jury foreperson on Wednesday, following brief deliberations by an all-white, anonymous jury.
- 5 Dead, 15 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 15 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings around the city since Friday night.130
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!