The Joliet trial of an Illinois man accused of killing his wife and three children has continued with testimony from the woman’s father and sister.
They say they’re drowning in their water bills; scores of angry customers of Aqua Illinois say they have to think twice now about everyday tasks like taking a shower, washing the dishes, or even using the bathroom.
A Will County judge admits to using his courthouse computer to view internet porn during office hours.
A Will County man is being held in Wisconsin, pending charges that he killed his girlfriend while they were in Door County, attending a wedding.
Will County prosecutors are now taking on two high-profile murder cases at the same time in the same courthouse.
After five years of legal proceedings and a few bizarre twists, the trial of a man accused of fatally shooting his wife and three children in an SUV in suburban Chicago is expected to begin Monday.
The judge in the Drew Peterson murder trial said Wednesday he is not bound by rulings by the previous judge regarding hearsay evidence in the case, and is allowing previously barred testimony that Peterson allegedly threatened to kill Kathleen Savio and made it look like an accident.
Will County officials say they plan to meet later this month with the Illinois transportation director to discuss the proposed Peotone airport project.
Copper thieves made off recently with thousands of dollars worth of valuable metal from a couple of homes being built by Habitat for Humanity in the southwest suburbs.
PEOTONE, Ill. (CBS) — The latest Illiana Expressway proposals go before the public Tuesday and Wednesday night in Illinois and Northwest Indiana. As WBBM Newsradio’s Bernie Tafoya reports, the Illinois and Indiana transportation departments will […]
Will Drew Peterson testify on his own behalf? Not if his defense attorney has any say. Of course, Joel Brodsky says, the decision is up to Peterson.
Drew Peterson’s future now rests with twelve of his fellow Will County citizens who will decide whether he’s guilty of murder.
A house in southwest suburban Manhattan was leveled by an explosion Monday morning.
Drew Peterson was back in court Wednesday as prosecutors and defense attorneys hashed out what pieces of evidence should or should not be admitted when his murder trial starts next week.
The Illinois Judicial Inquiry Board has filed a complaint against a Will County Judge who allegedly surfed the internet before and after hearing court cases looking for pornography.
Barring the arrival of rain — and lots of it — the state’s crops are likely to come in at greatly reduced levels this year, hiking prices for consumers.
The son of a Will County Board member finds himself in legal hot water after an alleged road rage incident this week.
Farmers have their eyes on the end of the week, when temperatures could hit triple digits. CBS 2′s Jim Williams reports.
The Drew Peterson murder trial – one of the biggest trials ever to take place in Will County – might not begin at the courthouse in Joliet.
For the first time in a couple of years, accused murderer Drew Peterson will leave jail on Friday for a court appearance.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4639
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!