Defenseman Derek Joslin scored his first two goals in a Wolves uniform and right wing Andrew Gordon added two goals as Chicago earned a 6-3 triumph over Oklahoma City on Sunday afternoon at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves rallied to tie the score with two third-period goals and send the game past regulation, but were unable to grab the extra point as the Grand Rapids Griffins earned a 4-3 shootout win Saturday night in front of a season-high 15,155 fans at the Allstate Arena.
Two third-period goals by the Milwaukee Admirals proved too much for the Chicago Wolves to handle as they fell to their division rivals 4-3 Thursday night at the Bradley Center.
The Chicago Wolves power-play unit produced multiple goals for the second time this season, but those markers weren’t enough to prevent a 3-2 defeat by the Rockford IceHogs on Thursday night at the MetroCentre.
The Wolves struck first blood but it was the Grand Rapids Griffins with the last laugh, shutting the door on Chicago with a 2-1 overtime victory Saturday night at Van Andel Arena.
Left wing Darren Archibald delivered the game’s first two goals and the Chicago Wolves held on for a 4-3 victory over Hamilton on Thursday night at Allstate Arena.
They were shut out at home Friday night, but the Chicago Wolves proved one day can make all the difference when they bested the Rockford IceHogs 2-1 in an Illinois Lottery Cup contest Saturday night at the MetroCentre.
It was a back-and-forth affair at Van Andel Arena Friday night, but the Chicago Wolves couldn’t get the final score in a 4-3 loss to the Grand Rapids Griffins.
The Chicago Wolves and Peoria Rivermen exchanged goals through 40 minutes of play, but the Rivermen grabbed the only goal in the third period as the Wolves suffered a 3-2 loss Saturday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves opened this year’s Amtrak Rivalry series against the Milwaukee Admirals on a sour note, dropping a 7-4 decision Friday night at the Bradley Center.
The Chicago Wolves rebounded from Sunday afternoon’s loss to the Charlotte Checkers with a 2-1 win Tuesday night in front of 4,404 at Time Warner Cable Arena.
Jordan Schroeder’s goal with 2:58 to go lifted the Chicago Wolves to a riveting 6-5 victory on Saturday night at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves surrendered four unanswered goals in the third period to drop a 4-1 Illinois Lottery Cup contest to the Peoria Rivermen at Carver Arena Friday night.
The Chicago Wolves built a 3-0 third-period lead and held off a Rockford charge to claim a 5-3 American Hockey League victory Sunday afternoon at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves and Rockford IceHogs battled through 65 minutes of scoreless hockey, but the Wolves came through with the extra point in the shootout with a 1-0 win Saturday night before a crowd of 14,505 in their American Hockey League opener at the Allstate Arena.
Center Jordan Schroeder scored a pair of second-period goals to guide the Chicago Wolves to a 3-1 victory Saturday night at Kern Center in their final tune-up for the 2012-13 American Hockey League season.
There was no other place I wanted to go to more as a kid than the Brookfield Zoo. In fact, blowing out the candles on my birthday cake involved wishing for my mom to take me to the zoo. That’s before I got smart and starting wishing for a dog. Over the past couple of years the zoo has started implementing a lot of new exhibits and homes for the animals. The best part of the zoo is that you’ll never see the same thing twice. The animals are always up to something.
The Chicago Wolves closed out the road portion of their regular-season schedule by clinching the American Hockey League’s Midwest Division crown with a wild 7-5 victory over Grand Rapids on Friday night at Van Andel Arena.
The Chicago Wolves scored three unanswered goals to overcome a third-period deficit and pull out a 4-2 victory Friday night over the Houston Aeros at the Toyota Center.
The Chicago Wolves trailed at the start of the third period, but ended up beating the Abbotsford Heat 5-4 in a shootout win Thursday night.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!