Billy Corgan’s been busy. I could list everything he’s busy with, but let’s face it, none of us care. It’s not 1996 anymore. Just last week I was saying, “Billy Corgan will never do anything I care about ever again…” And then Billy — my beautiful, bald baby boy — proved me wrong, releasing a video on Tuesday that rivals everything he’s ever done…
While most of the antics featured in WWE Raw are staged, this one might be real.
The Flying Squirrel has finally been un-caged at the Olympics. Ellis Coleman of Oak Park took to the mat Monday in London as competition got underway in Greco-Roman Wrestling (60 kg/132lb).
A northwest suburban high school wrestler says nobody should go through what he went through this past wrestling season–dealing with three preventable diseases he picked up during wrestling meets.
Against all odds, The Ida Crown wrestling team persevered. They beat out some top flight teams to become the first Jewish high school wrestling team to win a regional championship in the state of Illinois.
Mystery surrounds the abrupt resignations of three wrestling coaches at Grayslake North. The school district declines to comment.
After winning a wrestling national championship as a senior in high school, Anthony Robles set his sights on achieving excellence in college.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!