CBS 2’s Kate Sullivan heads to a few of the very best-rated outdoor spaces — old and new.
(CBS) — It is one of Chicago’s favorite neighborhoods, partly because of its proximity to the downtown and partly because it has been a center of creativity and comedy for decades. CBS 2’s Kate Sullivan […]
The Local Option is a local watering hole in Lincoln Park, a place where women are meeting and drinking with a decidedly serious agenda: to talk about beer, really good beer. CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan reports.
In tank after tank at CCA — some big, some small — the principles of aquaponics are being put to the test to support urban farming. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
Stephanie Izard has become a restaurant superstar. Now, she has struck again. CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan reports.
(CBS) – It might be the most talented choir you’ve never heard of, and the Chicago Community Chorus is celebrating its 10th year in 2013. It is made up of professional singers and amateurs alike, […]
One Loop-based company decided to take the health challenge. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson explains.
The college senior is an elite football player, an accomplished student and is tireless in his charitable work. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan introduces
There is a team of hockey players who know all about battles and wars, and these days they’re playing the game they love to raise awareness of other American heroes like them. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
Buddy Guy is part musician, part showman. He’s been performing for nearly 50 years, and you can still catch him at his South Loop nightclub. CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan reports.
Students at the Kenwood high school are taught traditional subjects through the lens of art. CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan reports.
CBS 2′s Rob Johnson takes us on a tour of the hip neighborhood on the Near Northwest Side, known for its artists and boulevards — and now, its renovated movie theater.
Daniel Smrokowski has been a fixture on the radio at Roosevelt University in Chicago for roughly four years. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
Nick Curley, an 8-year-old mite hockey player for the Glenview Stars, wanted to raise awareness about epilepsy because his cousin battles it. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports.
The South Side neighborhood has seen some changes — some good, some bad. But those that live there now are proud of where they call home, CBS 2’s Kate Sullivan reports.
Squash in this case is not a vegetable. It’s a sport that helps inspire young people. CBS 2′s Rob Johnson reports on a Hyde Park-based program.
Just south of McCormick Place is a district where African Americans flourished after the Civil War. CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan reports.
One of the newest microbreweries on the block is in Naperville, CBS 2’s Rob Johnson reports.
The village has come a long way since a man named Franklin Cossett led the emigration from Chicago in the 1870s.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.667
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!