Have a breakfast cocktail we missed? Tell us where to find it below.
3836 N. Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613
(773) 327 – 3868
You’ll find contemporary American cuisine and drinks with a Hawaiian spin at this Lincoln Park treasure. Their tropical breakfast and brunch cocktails are available from 10:00AM- 2:00PM every Saturday and Sunday. This extensive AM drink list, almost has as many options as the brunch menu!
1) Rising sun martini – sake, mango vodka, blood orange & pomegranate juice
2) Bloody mary – fresh tomato juice, spices, with “shorty” beer chaser
3) Wasabi bloody mary – shrimp & pickled asparagus, beer chaser
4) Pomegranate martini – effen black cherry, cointreau, lime & pomegranate juice
5) Palmango mimosa – champagne, mango & pomegranate juice
6) Red dawn mimosa – champagne & blood orange
7) Maui-mosa – champagne, pineapple & passionfruit juice
8) Sneaky pete – ketel one, cointreau, lime, soda & sprite
111 West Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Elate, at the Hotel Felix is offering up some very unique breakfast cocktails. With cocktails made from egg whites and jalapeno pepper, there’s something for everyone. Not feeling adventurous? Their bottomless mimosa special is a more classic option.
1) Pisco Sour: pico, calvados, simple syrup, fresh lemon, egg white, bitters
2) Jalapeno Strawberry Caiporoska: Finlandia grapefruit vodka, muddled strawberries and jalapeno pepper, fresh lime juice, sugar
3) Weekend Brunch Special: Bottomless mimosas with an entrée for $25. Brunch special is available Saturday and Sunday from 10:30AM until 2:30PM.
420 1/2 West Diversey
Chicago, IL 60614
Duffy’s is the perfect place for a no-frills, low key day drink. With tons of TVs to catch a game, an extensive brunch buffet, and seasonal mimosa bar, you can’t go wrong at Duffy’s.
1) Saturday: All you can eat brunch for $9.99. Bloody Marys and Mimosas for $2.
2) Sunday: Brunch buffet from 10:00AM-3:00PM, including their seasonal mimosa bar for $15.95.
Mimosa bar includes:
Fresh Squeezed OJ
Strawberry / Banana
1904 W North Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
LOKal is one of the best brunches in the Wicker Park area. With brunch starting at 9AM, you can enjoy your mimosa with the early birds. LOKal is at the top of the “Three B’s”–Breakfast, Brunch, and Bottomless.
1) Bottomless Mimosas $7
2) Bottomless Bloody Marys $9
Available Saturday-Sunday from 9:00AM-3:30PM.
Bottomless cocktails are available with food and while dining. Move to the bar after your meal and enjoy $2 refills.
840 N. Wabash
Chicago IL 60611
For a more upscale brunch and bubbly, Eve is your spot. All you can drink mimosas, with entrées like, Lobster and Prosciutto Benedict, Brioche French Toast, and Lamb Burgers, you won’t go hungry while getting your mimosa on.
1) Bubbles and Brunch- All you can drink mimosas and one entrée for $22. Available Friday-Sunday from 10:00AM-3:00PM.
Chicago, IL 60657
Bear Down! At Merkel’s you can take advantage of their $10.99 all you can eat Bears Brunch Buffet and drink specials from 10:30AM until the end of the Bears game. Available every Sunday during Bears season.
1) $5 22oz Bloody Mary Bar
2) $4 22oz Drafts
3) $4 Jameson Shots
4) $5 Bombs
Have a breakfast cocktail we missed? Tell us where to find it below. –Lauren Wulf, CBS Local Chicago