LISLE, Ill. (CBS) – Two Lisle firefighters were slightly hurt when they came into contact with an electrical source while putting out a house fire.
The fire broke out around 8 p.m. Tuesday at 4816 Yackley Ave. in Lisle, according to Lisle-Woodridge Fire Protection District firefighters.
Dispatch reports indicate the fire was at a house and people may have been trapped inside, and two firefighters came into contact with an electrical source and suffered shocks.
Paramedics examined the firefighters after the blaze was extinguished.
Lisle Mayor Joe Broda said he had not been informed of any fatalities or serious injuries to residents or firefighters.
Messages left with the Lisle-Woodridge Fire Protection District and Lisle police were not immediately returned.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.