CHICAGO (STMW) — A domestic-related incident at a River North department store was among shootings throughout the Thanksgiving holiday weekend that have left five people dead and at least 14 others wounded.

Marcus Dee, 31, fatally shot himself after shooting 22-year-old Nadia Ezaldein in a domestic-related incident at the Nordstrom store at 55 E. Grand on Friday night, authorities said.

READ MORE: 16-Year-Old Charged In 2 Chatham Carjackings

Dee shot Ezaldein — an ex-girlfriend, according to the deceased woman’s family — about 8:30 p.m. on the store’s second floor before turning the gun on himself, Chicago Police Chief of Detectives John J. Escalante said.

Ezaldein, a seasonal employee at the store, was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where she was pronounced dead on Saturday afternoon, according to police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

Dee was dead at the scene, and an autopsy on Saturday ruled his death a suicide.

Ezaldein’s sister — who asked not to be named — said Ezaldein dated Dee from August 2012 until she broke up with him in December 2013. Dee continued to abuse her sister after that, she told the Sun-Times.

He’d call and threaten to hurt or kill himself, forcing Ezaldein to change her phone number several times, she said.

“He called the entire family, consistently texting,” the sister said. “He Googled my entire family.”

The most recent fatal shooting happened Sunday afternoon in the Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood on the South Side.

Emergency crews responded at 3:11 p.m. to the 7200 block of South Vincennes where a 22-year-old man was found with a gunshot wound to the back, police said.

Darnell Williams was taken to Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, where he was pronounced dead at 5:23 p.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office. Police said he had documented gang ties.

Later Friday, a Little Village shooting left an 18-year-old man dead.

About 11 p.m., Oscar Garcia was standing in the street in the 2500 block of South Central Park, when a gunman walked up, yelled gang slogans and opened fire, authorities said.

Garcia, of the 2800 block of South Millard, was shot beneath his right eye and pronounced dead at the scene, authorities said.

Earlier Friday evening, a man was found shot to death in the Washington Heights neighborhood on the South Side.

READ MORE: 71-Year-Old Man Shot Multiple Times, Killed While Heading To Store To Buy Newspaper In Chinatown

Joshua Rockett, 21, was found unresponsive with gunshot wounds to the back at 7:36 p.m. in the 9000 block of South Laflin. Rockett, of the 9200 block of South Wallace, was pronounced dead at 7:57 p.m., authorities said.

About 3:30 p.m. Friday, a teenage boy was killed and two others were hurt in a Chicago Lawn neighborhood shooting on the Southwest Side.

Jahakel Clark and two other boys, ages 14 and 16, were shot in the 3100 block of West 64th Street, police said.

Clark, of the 6500 block of South Fairfield, was shot in the head and pronounced dead at the scene, authorities said. Police said Clark was 16 years old, while the medical examiner’s office said he was 15.

Another boy, 14, was taken to Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn with a gunshot wound to the leg. His condition had stabilized, police said. A 16-year-old boy suffered a graze wound to his hand and was treated and released from Holy Cross Hospital.

The most recent nonfatal shooting happened Sunday afternoon in the South Side Chatham neighborhood.

About 1:45 p.m. a 52-year-old man was shot in the leg in the 8900 block of South Cottage Grove, police said. He was taken to Trinity Hospital where his condition had stabilized, police said.

At least 11 other people have been wounded in separate shootings across the city since 11:10 a.m. Thursday.

Additionally, an off-duty sheriff’s officer shot and critically wounded an allegedly armed man outside a bar in the River West neighborhood early Sunday.

The officer was standing across the street from the Funky Buddha Lounge in the 700 block of West Grand Avenue about 2:50 a.m. when he saw a man waving a handgun in a crowd, police said.

The officer, who was off-duty, approached the man and ordered him to drop the gun, police said. The man pointed the gun at the officer, who fired his weapon, striking the man multiple times, police said.

The 27-year-old man was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in critical condition, police said.

After the shooting, another person grabbed the suspect’s weapon and fled the scene, police said.

MORE NEWS: Omicron Variant Has 'Robust Ability' To Evade COVID Vaccines, But Pfizer Says Booster Shots 'Neutralized' It

(Source: Sun-Times Media Wire © Chicago Sun-Times 2014. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)