CHICAGO (STMW) — Six men were killed and at least 26 other people — including a 12-year-old boy — have been injured in shootings across Chicago since Friday night, police said.

Most recently, a man was shot to death early Monday in the Little Village neighborhood on the Southwest Side, police said.

READ MORE: New Fire Coach Ezra Hendrickson Hopes To Bring Team 'Back To Prominence'

About 4:30 a.m., the 21-year-old was a passenger in a vehicle in the 2400 block of South Sawyer when someone fired shots from the sidewalk, striking him in the chest, police said.

He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said. The Cook County medical examiner’s office could not immediately confirm the fatality.

Sunday afternoon, a 19-year-old man was killed in the South Chicago neighborhood.

Pierre M. Dobyne was standing in the 8300 block of South Baker at 3:30 p.m. when a minivan approached, and someone got out and fired shots, police said. The shooter then got back in the van, which drove off in an unknown direction.

Dobyne, of the 3300 block of South Archer, was shot in the chest and taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he later died, authorities said.

A baby boy being pushed in a stroller died Saturday afternoon when he was run down by a vehicle fleeing a deadly gang shooting in Woodlawn.

Dillan Harris had celebrated his first birthday May 21.

“I tried to save my baby,” his mother said later Saturday as she gathered with grieving relatives on the South Side.

She said she’d been standing, waiting at a bus stop at 63rd and Ellis a little before 2 p.m. Saturday with her three kids — Dillan and his two older sisters. On a warm day, they were headed for a family outing to the 63rd Street Beach.

That’s when a westbound car, which the Chicago Police Department said was fleeing a shooting in the 7700 block of South Kingston that claimed the life of a 22-year-old man, raced up.

“All of a sudden, they swerved and hit a pole and hit my baby,” said the mother, who declined to give her name.

She said she tried to push all of her kids out of the way but didn’t have enough time to get Dillan clear of the danger.

“It happened in the blink of an eye,” she said. “When I looked up, they were just there. I tried my best to save my baby.”

When she saw the stroller had been hit, she said, “I knew he was gone,”

The 22-year-old man was shot in the hip and back and was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead, police said. He was identified as Chicago rapper Capo, whose real name is Marvin Carr, by the manager of Chief Keef’s group “Glo Gang.”

Earlier Saturday, a man was fatally shot at an Austin neighborhood party on the West Side.

READ MORE: Prosecutor, Defense Deliver Opening Statements In Jussie Smollett Trial

Three men with known gang ties were outside in the 200 block of South Laramie about 3:15 a.m. when they got into a fight and gunfire erupted, police said.

A 26-year-old man was shot in the head and pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

A 27-year-old man shot in both legs and a 24-year-old man shot in one leg were taken to Mount Sinai Hospital. The older man was listed in critical condition, and the younger man’s condition was stabilized, police said.

About an hour earlier, a 23-year-old man was shot and killed in the Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood on the South Side.

About 2:15 a.m., Tarvares Herron was at the wheel of an SUV at a red light in the 6900 block of South Lafayette when he began talking with two females in a black car who were also stopped at the light, police and the medical examiner’s office said.

A male in the back seat of the black car then pulled out a gun and opened fire, striking Herron in the head, authorities said. The car sped away eastbound.

Herron, of the 5900 block of South Wabash, was taken to Stroger Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 3:39 a.m., the medical examiner’s office said.

The weekend’s first fatal shooting happened about 11:10 p.m. Friday in Grand Crossing’s 7500 block of South Langley.

Officers responding to a call of shots fired in the 7500 block of South Langley found 25-year-old Keith C. Dixon on a sidewalk with a gunshot wound to the chest, authorities said.

Dixon, of the 600 block of East 76th Street, was taken to Jackson Park Hospital, where he died of a gunshot wound to the chest, police and the medical examiner’s office said. The shooting happened on the same block where another man was shot to death by a Chicago Police officer the previous night.

Saturday evening, a 12-year-old boy was shot and seriously wounded in the South Chicago neighborhood.

The boy was standing outside about 5 p.m. in the 8700 block of South Saginaw when he heard gunfire and realized he’d been shot in the leg, police said. He was taken to Comer Children’s Hospital, where he was listed in serious-but-stable condition.

The city’s most recent nonfatal shooting happened early Monday in the Belmont Cragin neighborhood on the Northwest Side.

A 24-year-old man was walking in the 2400 block of North Luna about 12:10 a.m. when someone walked up and fired shots in his direction, police said. The shooter then ran away southbound.

The man, a documented gang member, was shot in the upper left thigh, police said. He was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, where his condition stabilized.

At least 22 others have been shot across Chicago since about 7:15 p.m. Friday.

MORE NEWS: Officials Seek To Quell Fears Over New Omicron COVID-19 Variant As Concerns And Questions Grow; 'There Is No Reason For Panicking'

(Source: Sun-Times Media Wire © Chicago Sun-Times 2015. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)