CHICAGO (CBS) — A serial stowaway was sentenced to six months of house arrest at a mental health facility, after she violated a court order to stay away from airports.

Cook County Judge William Raines met with Marilyn Chambers behind closed doors, along with her public defender, the prosecutor, and a representative from a mental health facility to discuss the best option for her.

READ MORE: IDES Kept Offices Closed While Many Struggled To Get Their Unemployment Benefits: What Really Happened Inside And Outside Those Walls

Hartman, 64, has appeared before Raines numerous times, after having been arrested at least six times in Chicago for trespassing at O’Hare and Midway airports.

After about 20 minutes in the judge’s chambers, Hartman was brought back into court, and Raines announced he as sentencing her to six months of house arrest at Margaret Manor Central, a mental health center in the River North neighborhood. He told Hartman if she leaves the facility, she’ll go to jail.

Raines also sentenced Hartman to two years’ mental health probation, and said she’ll have to pay the costs of her confinement and treatment using her Social Security benefits. As part of her probation, she is not allowed to go to any airports, train stations, or bus stops. Any violation risks a $2,500 fine and a return to jail.

READ MORE: Chicago Weather: Lakeshore Flood Threat Continues

The judge also prohibited Hartman from contacting the media, saying he believes she’s addicted to the attention, and news coverage of her repeated attempts to sneak past security at airports has only exacerbated her behavioral problems.

Last year, Hartman was locked up for two months after being arrested twice in a span of 10 days at O’Hare and Midway. When she left jail in July, she said she was done trying to get on planes without a ticket, only to be arrested less than a day later when she boarded a plane legally at Midway, and caused a disturbance. A day later, she was arrested again at O’Hare after trying to get past security without a ticket.

She also was arrested in 2014, after sneaking on board a commercial flight from San Jose to Los Angeles. She had been arrested six other times that year for trying but failing to board flights in San Francisco without a ticket.

On Feb. 17, she was arrested again at O’Hare, this time when she was found trespassing at the bus shuttle center at O’Hare, according to police and prosecutors.

MORE NEWS: Climate Change And Chicago's Lake Michigan Shoreline: What The Future May Hold And The Action Being Taken

After her latest arrest, Raines told Hartman “We can’t keep doing this over and over again.”