CHICAGO (CBS) — A fire started early Wednesday in a Naperville college dormitory.

Naperville Fire Department crews responded Wednesday around 2:40 a.m. to a report of a fire on the second floor of a North Central College’s residence hall located in the 400 block of South Brainard.

The fire was quickly extinguished and stayed confined to the area. Crews struck out the fire around 3 a.m. Additional crews then worked on the overhaul.

The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental, according to the Naperville Fire Department. The incident is still under ivestigation.

The residence hall was deemed habitable. There were no injuries to firefighters or civilians.

The Naperville Fire Department was assisted by Naperville Police Department, Naperville Central Campus Securiy, The Warrenville Fire Protection District, Wheaton Fire Department, Bolingbrook Fire Department, Westmont Fire Department, Downers Grove Fire Department and the Plainfield Fire Protection District.