CHICAGO (CBS)– Chicago Transit Authority service will resume Tuesday morning, but not all routes will be running.
At 6 a.m., bus and rail service will be available, however, service will not operate in or near the downtown area.READ MORE: Chicago Weather: Rounding Out The Warmest Weekend Of The Winter
MORE NEWS: Chicago Speed Cameras To Start Issuing $35 Tickets To Drivers Going 6 MPH Over The Limit On Monday
[Special Note] At 6am service will resume but will not operate in/near downtown area. Service may be disrupted depending on public activity. Latest updates: https://t.co/i0QriTeHLEREAD MORE: MISSING: Khoshaba Dikyanos, 84, Last Seen In Lincoln Square
— cta (@cta) June 2, 2020
CTA officials said “service may be disrupted depending on public activity.”
- Red Line service will be temporarily suspended between Belmont and 47th.
- Green Line service will be suspended from California to 47th.
- Brown Line service will be suspended from The Loop to Belmont.
- Blue Line service will be suspended from the O’Hare-bound western.
- Orange Line service will be suspended from The Loop to 35th Street.
- Purple Line service is suspended from The Loop to Belmont.
- Pink Line service is suspended from The Loop to Western.